- Doug Wray"I was diagnosed with Stage III multiple myeloma on May 1st, 2006. I started on a combination chemotherapy, which I continued for three months. I had heard of the product Poly-MVA at a Cancer Control convention I had attended. I obtained a book about Palladium Lipoic Complexes when I returned home from the hospital because I was worn out and needed to do something to support my body better. I called AMARC to inquire about the product, and on May 15, 2006, I started using Poly-MVA. I took 12 tsp per day until July 1st, 2006. By then I was feeling better. My oncologist had reduced the chemotherapy by half after my first month because of muscle neuropathy. The neuropathy diminished after two weeks. On July 1, 2006, I increased my Poly-MVA to 16 tsp per day. By August, 2006, my antibody reading was normal (below 1440). On November 11, 2006, my reports showed me in clear health. I have continued to use Poly-MVA at 4 tsp. per day since. As of June 2007 I am doing very well and my blood work is normal."
- Michael & Julia Muscari"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You all are our heroes! Gary, Dr. Llamas, Al Jr, Linda and all of the terrific people at AMARC - as well as everyone at the Foundation - are heroes and living angels in our lives. We are so blessed to have one another. We are mindful to be prayerful and grateful every day for the Poly-MVA team and the way the Poly-MVA can often provide support to those with health challenges. Emotions overcome us as we remember the care we receive from all of you. We are inspired by your dedication and your servant leadership. Love and appreciation to all!"
- Michael Dresser
Nationally Syndicated Talk Show Host
Contact Michael Dresser
- June Black"The people at AMARC are wonderful and are trying to help so many people. Gary Matson is in touch with people all over the world on a daily basis, and he has been tireless in dedicating his whole life to helping people and reaching out to them to discuss individuals’ potential benefits from Poly-MVA.”
- Mark Olsztyn
- Ronny Rudley
"I want everyone to know that I am now three years clear of lung cancer!! I knew I needed to do all I could do for my body, including supplementation, so I called AMARC and ordered some Poly-MVA. I began a regimen of Poly-MVA along with COQ10, liver flush, calcium, and an immune booster. Here I am, three years later! My blood reading is the lowest it has been, and the PET scan is as clear as a bell. Thank you again and again for the support that Poly-MVA gave my body!"
- Catherine Cheyssial"I am educated on Poly-MVA. I'm not only educated on Poly-MVA but I have a heavy dose of healthy skepticism and took what I believe is a very objective and unbiased look at this product. I believe in Poly-MVA, that it can provide support to not all but many. My father is living proof. When my father became ill with colon cancer and was not a good candidate for chemo, I was devastated. His colon had ruptured and he was in complete sepsis. He barely survived that. The infections that took over his body rendered him too weak to go through chemo. I researched everything I could get my hands on in terms of integrative approaches. I also prayed because I do believe in the healing power of prayer. I researched for the good and the bad. I took it a step further. I called people up who actually used the product and interviewed them. I took it a step further. I went to AMARC offices and interviewed their doctor-on-staff. I was nothing less than amazed. I read the science behind the product and the results are impressive for many who have used it. I spoke to my family about it. I also took it to my father's physician with the list of ingredients and he approved it as a supplement for my father. They even gave it to him in the hospital. Let me tell you our experience with Poly MVA. I will never forget the day my father took his first dose. I really feel it helped him feel better rather quickly and there was evident improvement in his energy level. You could see it in his face. He sat up in bed and put his hands behind his head like he used to at home watching television. He began taking Poly-MVA several times a day. To make a long story short, my father's tumor went from 10 cm to 7 cm in six months. He unfortunately did not die of the cancer but of terrible infections that were a result of a ruptured colon. But we believe that had it not been for the sepsis my father might have had an excellent shot at beating cancer. During the last months of his life, he continued to take the Poly-MVA and we all feel it really assisted him in having a good quality of life. He felt so much better when he was taking it, and when he didn't have it we could all tell the difference. I'm not only educated about this product, I've lived it and I'm a believer. I took it myself just to see what kind of effect it had on a healthy person. The effects were pretty spectacular in terms of energy level. If you are wondering about Poly MVA, please learn more from those who have taken it and have had positive results. There are many and they are not paid. I'm not paid. I found stories about Poly-MVA because I was researching something else. I wanted to put in my two cents. I hope this helps anyone who may be wondering but may have a healthy dose of skepticism such as I but may not have all the facts. Do your research, talk to people and learn as much as you can. People have been helped by this product."
- Edward E Freed"When I was diagnosed with cancer, my family was devastated. First the medical people had no idea what kind of cancer it was but were leaning towards a type called Apocrine. I found out there exactly 38 people in the world that had this type of cancer before I did and not one of these people had survived. Next thing I found out was the medical people had no idea how to treat this type of cancer. A decision was made to treat me as though I had male breast cancer and they told me they had no idea how this was going to turn out, all they could do was to cross their fingers and hope for the best. A Baptist minister from
- Chase Bockhahn (Child)"My daughter, Chase, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in Oct 2005 at age 7. She began chemotherapy immediately for the remainder of that year, struggling with nausea and vomiting (vomiting up to 10 times during administration). In early 2006, Chase had surgery and her left knee and partial left femur were replaced. Shortly after surgery, we found out about the possible support for her body that Poly-MVA might provide and began the suggested amount for her weight. She went back on chemo three weeks after surgery and we noticed that her nausea/vomiting had subsided substantially. She might vomit once during treatment or maybe not at all. Her energy level was much higher; the day after treatment she would take it easy and then she would be back to 90%+ within a couple of days. Her overall well-being was much stronger and she (keep in mind her age) grew 1/2" during her chemo treatment, which lasted a total of 9 months. This month will be our fifth year since diagnosis. Chase is now 12-years-old and still taking Poly-MVA (maintenance dose of one teaspoon daily) and CoQ10 and will continue to do so. She is a very active young lady who plays volleyball, cross country skis, golfs and this last spring ran track. We strongly feel that Poly-MVA supported Chase’s body during the chemotherapy and continues to be a part of the supplementation that helps keep her healthy.” (story by Andrea Bockhahn, mother )
- Carol Velazquez"In December of 2009, I was diagnosed with Stage 3 uterus cancer. I want to take this opportunity to give hope to people who are dealing with cancer. My doctors had a comprehensive meeting about me - they said I was a very sick lady, and started me on radiation after my operation. A friend told me about Poly-MVA to help support my body and energy, so I started taking it. My yearly checkup said I am doing well. My message is that when we are losing all grips, no matter what we are going through, the Lord is our stronghold. God bless"
- Gene Johnson"On 8/8/09, after cutting grass on a riding lawn motor for two hours, I went to urinate and found was passing blood. I went to my regular doctor, and he immediately made an appointment to see Dr. Lange with the urology group of
- Sheryle Sigman"We are very happy to have discovered Poly-MVA on the internet about 1 ½ years ago. My husband and I very much feel that the addition of Poly-MVA to my daily nutrition regimen has made a great difference in my overall well-being. I had colon surgery in May 2008 to remove a cancerous polyp, and was told the cancer has spread to 2 lymph nodes and that I had 4 spots on my liver. I was stage 4 and was told my only hope was to shrink the spots through chemo, and have surgery to remove them. I was told the spots would not go away. We declined the surgery, although we did take many chemo treatments. After about six months, a PET scan revealed that 2 spots had disappeared and the other 2 had shrunk 85-90 %. Praise God! On my latest doctor visit, the doctor said he could find no cancer in my body! Cancer does not have to be a death sentence. We believe God has placed minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and herbs in the earth so that can help support our bodies. We would recommend Poly-MVA for anyone’s health and nutrition approach. Don’t give up! Nothing is impossible."
- Donald Miller"I started taking Poly-MVA in July 2006. I was feeling tired all the time, so the doctor that I was seeing told me about trying Poly-MVA to see if the potential nutritional support would help with my tiredness. I started to feel a little better by the end of the month. But in August, I was diagnosed with CML blood cancer and began chemotherapy treatments. I didn't seem to be sick like I had heard other people had become. I think that the Poly-MVA possibly helped assist my body in feeling better.”
- Erik Jay“I have two experiences I would like to share; one human and one cat. Let me start with the cat:
1) My 10-year-old cat was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, a typical issue for aging cats. The vet told me that nuclear therapy was necessary to combat this; otherwise it would eventually wind up killing my little guy. He means the world to me, so I wanted to give him every chance to extend his life. I spoke with my mother, who has been using Poly-MVA for Pets with her cat for about a year. She swears by the support of Poly-MVA for Pets and told me to try it out. After all, her cat was diagnosed with FIV and carcinoma lymphoma and now with improved nutrition and quality of life tests negative for both. I started my cat on the product shortly thereafter. My first impression of the AMARC staff was great, especially Toni in Customer Service. Talk about a knowledgeable and understanding person! Yesterday I went back to the vet after supplementing my cat’s diet with Poly-MVA for Pets for only two weeks. My vet asked if I had had the nuclear therapy yet. I said “no” and that I had been using Poly-MVA for Pets and lots of love to support him. She sighed a little and shook her head. Today, his blood test results came back completely normal. His coat is shiny again, he plays and his eyes are crystal clear again. I write this with tears in my eyes and for the first time in a long time, they are tears of joy. I feel that I owe a lot of his spunk and increasing health to the benefits derived from Poly-MVA for Pets. It turns out it was not a problem with his thyroid, but rather a problem with his kidneys which was spiking his thyroid count. This was discovered because once his thyroid count lowered, it stopped the masking of the other issue which is also well on its way to being addressed sans medication. Best thing is, my vet is ordering Poly-MVA for Pets next week to utilize with other pets she sees.
Now for the human story:
2) My dad was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and has been living in pain for many months. His doctor gave him some very expensive anti-inflammatory meds costing about $360 a month after insurance. Based on my cat, my mom’s cat and the other stories I have read concerning observed and potential benefits, I bought him a bottle of Poly-MVA. He has now been on Poly-MVA for one week. He went out dancing for the first time in two months, and is not having anywhere near the symptoms he had before. He is going to order it on his own from now on. He looks great. His only concern was getting a shiny coat and grooming himself in public! Ha.
To wrap all this up - I am now taking Poly-MVA for myself as a part of my daily regimen for daily nutritional maintenance. I will admit I was a skeptic before I saw what has happened to the ones I love with my own eyes. There are so many bogus ads and false claims out there that it is hard to differentiate the real from the fake. Whoever is reading this, I want you to know this is not a false claim product. This is the real deal. It is not a miracle cure for everything, but I believe it has offered a lot to my loved ones and me. I am willing to speak to anyone about this, anytime. Email me at email@example.com. Thank you, AMARC, for this product. Thank you for everything it has done for my mom’s cat, my cat and my father. You have a customer for life.”